In a Nutshell. Mini reviews of movies old and new. No fuss. No spoilers. And often no sleep.

Sunday 23 October 2016

CATWOMAN [2004]

Some French guy who only goes by Pilof shamefully directs Catwoman, the notoriously stupid box-office bomb that most have tried to forget.
Patience Phillips is a mousy pushover who gains fancy superpowers and a sassy new attitude after she is killed and brought back to life from the smelly fish-breath of an invincible pussycat.
This movie isn't funny, clever, exciting or even remotely entertaining.
I buried it in my cat's litter box and the next morning, after Captain Whiskers urinated on it, a piece of moist cat-shit had appeared in it's place.
I prefer watching the moist cat-shit.

½ a furball out of 5

1 comment:

Docrate1 said...

I may be french, but even I consider this to be a crime against cinema.