In a Nutshell. Mini reviews of movies old and new. No fuss. No spoilers. And often no sleep.

Monday 29 August 2011

THOR [2011]

Kenneth Branagh's Thor is is a colossal disappointment.
The conflict it about as exciting as wiping bird shit off my windows. To top it off, it seems several of the actors, apart from Chris Hemsworth's title character, are severely miscast and wander around like they have no idea who they're playing.
Some spectacular set pieces by Tim Burton regular Bo Welch, a few great FX shots and some funny moments don't save Thor from belonging in the shitpile with the rest of Marvel's crap films before this one.

1 bad Stan Lee cameo out of 5

3 comments:

Dr Faustus said...

So... you liked it, then? :P
I'll watch it soon. Afterwards I'm going to come round to your house and watch you wipe bird shit off your windows. Did mention I'd have an army of trained pigeons in tow? And I've been over-feeding them.

Dr Faustus said...

I forgot to come back and comment on this after watching it. Two words: Arse Paper.
I only watched it to the end because of the upcoming Avengers film.

Impudent Urinal said...

I liked it well enough.

2½ Heimdall watches you masturbate out of 5