In a Nutshell. Mini reviews of movies old and new. No fuss. No spoilers. And often no sleep.

Friday 19 August 2011

Bride of Re-Animator (1990)

Herbert West is back for more re-animated antics. It’s overly-long and has too much filler in the first half, but the ending more than makes up for the initial lack of wow factor.
The finale is a real comedy-scare nightmare-clusterfuck scenario that'll have you itching to tell your friends, and maybe your psychiatrist. Not a date movie, unless your date is Elvira.

3 bone saws to the bitch’s chest out of 5

4 comments:

budarc said...

Are you going for the trilogy?

Don't waste your time with Beyond Re-Animator. =\

Lyedecker said...

yay jeffrey combs

Dr Faustus said...

I was planning to do the trilogy but I don't have the third one. It would have been my second trilogy this month if I had it.

budarc said...

All I remember about it was a re-animated penis. (spoiler?)