In a Nutshell. Mini reviews of movies old and new. No fuss. No spoilers. And often no sleep.

Monday 28 November 2011

Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li (2009)

I haven’t had much time to watch film the past few weeks, so when I did have a few hours to spare I chose this; I am regret. It’s a miracle I made it past the first ten minutes. To my shame I wanted to see Spinning Bird Kick in action, so I stuck it out for fifty minutes before reaching a suitable level of self-hatred that mercifully forced me hit the square button. Avoid or endure, it’s up to you.

0 Shadaloo my ass out of 5

4 comments:

budarc said...

I watched the whole thing, but I had a girlfriend back then, so it was endurable. At the end, we both agreed it was a bad movie and had sex. So I harbor no ill feelings for it.

...

I wish i was dead

Dr Faustus said...

Next time skip the movie and go straight to the sex. :p

budarc said...

Hindsight is 20/20...

Impudent Urinal said...

1 Taboo isn't pretty enough to play Vega out of 5