In a Nutshell. Mini reviews of movies old and new. No fuss. No spoilers. And often no sleep.

Friday 18 November 2011

Anonymous (2011)

What a piece of garbage. The trailer had me hyped because I thought it was going to be some sort of mystery-of-the-ages thing like with The Da Vinci Code, but it was just a load of fabricated nonsense. Yes, its plot is entirely plausible, but that doesn't make it any less snoozeworthy. Maybe I just don't like "historical" dramas. One long, boring piece of quasi-entertainment that I do not soon plan to revisit.

1 nom de plume out of 5

1 comment:

Dr Faustus said...

I watched some of the promotional material for this. I'm a bit of a fan of the bard so I had a mild interest until I saw it was Emmerich. It was him babbling about some nonsense. I turned it off. He's a wanker.