In a Nutshell. Mini reviews of movies old and new. No fuss. No spoilers. And often no sleep.

Thursday 13 October 2011

Bad Biology (2008)

"I was born with 7 clits..."
And so it begins. He doesn't call, he doesn't write, but 16 years later Frank Henenlotter is back with this cheesy "love" story that is a pervert's dream come true. They could have called it Penis Case. It's got a little something for everyone; mutant vaginas, monster cocks, dumpster babies, killer orgasms... It even has some trademark stopmotion and puppet effects thrown in for good measure, and the most flagrant use of nudity I've seen in a movie in a looong time. (Also, I like the fact that the penis POV is a distorted purple. That's funny to me for some reason.) This is a welcome return to exploitative movie-making and I couldn't be more pleased.

3 vagina-heads out of 5

No comments: