How does this movie exist? It's an adult CG animated film aimed towards teens that feels like a companion piece to Sausage Party and plays out like Fantastic Voyage through the reproductive system. It's basically Inside Out for perverts.
Simen the semen is one of a billion sperm cells who worries about making it to the motherland or dying one of a thousand horrible deaths. But the nutsack is getting too crowded and someone's got to go. This is a concept I'm surprised took this long to make, yet I applaud the balls that it takes to make something so crass into cute animated musical form. Contains about a thousand cum puns, yet I couldn't get enough. I am not a prudish person in the least, but this one even had me clutching at my pearls by the disgusting places it goes. I'm glad to be taken out of my comfort zone. I doubt I'll ever see another film like it.
3 contraceptives out of 5

No comments:
Post a Comment