In a Nutshell. Mini reviews of movies old and new. No fuss. No spoilers. And often no sleep.

Monday 11 August 2014

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES III [1993]

An action movie with giant time-travelling turtles trained in the art of ninjutsu should be fairly entertaining no matter how bad the script is.
Emphasize on the "should" because it's not.
Director Stuart Gillard takes a seat in the director's chair for the third Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film.
It's tired dialogue, cliches galore, wooden acting and predictably dull narrative make for a very very long hour and a half that I never want to endure again.
It might be fine for the kiddies but they can clearly watch something better than this drivel.

½ lampshade out of 5

1 comment:

Impudent Urinal said...

I pity you.
I can't even recall most of this one enough to form a coherent thought about it. I vaguely remember Raph marveling at clean water... Not much else. I have the DVD. It is unopened.
1 Dwindling returns out of 5