In a Nutshell. Mini reviews of movies old and new. No fuss. No spoilers. And often no sleep.

Monday 24 October 2011

Pet Sematary (1989)

One of my favorite Stephen King adaptations. A doctor stumbles upon an ancient Indian burial ground that makes the dead come back to life…big time. When his kid gets killed, it’s only natural to assume that he would try to bring him back (using Re-Animator logic). This is such an evil little movie, made all the more by that creepy ending which still disturbs me to this day.

4 creepy Chucky-lookin’ kids out of 5

2 comments:

cuckoo said...

:loldata: :loldata: :loldata:

How did you even remember that post? Never mind finding it?

Great film too. The first film to really creep me out.
Zelda's burned into my brain for life.

budarc said...

I'm just weird like that. :P