In a Nutshell. Mini reviews of movies old and new. No fuss. No spoilers. And often no sleep.

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones (2014)

The Paranormal Activity films have increasingly depreciated with each sequel and with the fifth-installment the series has truly hit rock-bottom. Obviously intended to cash in at the box office since it is an absolutely unnecessary film. The story adds nothing to the mythology except confusion and juvenility. This one isn't even worth a cheap laugh.

½ drunk nanas out of 5

1 comment:

cuckoo said...

XD Ouch.

The Nutshell's been cruel to these films...
...and with good reason.

I said in my PA4 Nut I'd do the 5th one but once I saw the trailer I hoped no one remembered that promise as I had no intention of ever seeing it.

Thank ye kindly for Nutting for us. :D