In a Nutshell. Mini reviews of movies old and new. No fuss. No spoilers. And often no sleep.

Thursday 23 October 2014

TekWar (1994)

'It went in one ear and out the other’ is an old expression that you've maybe heard before. The first TekWar movie did that to me. It also went in through my eyes, but I've not been able to determine where that part came out. Ten minutes after viewing I’d forgotten ninety percent of it. I do remember the acting was decent for a TV movie and the technology was well-implemented, some of it was even believable and prophetic, but the story, about a cop who claims to be wrongfully accused of something or other, and a mysterious benefactor (The Shat) with expensive tech, was so unmemorable that it just fizzled away like a fart in the wind.

2 memory lapses out of 5

1 comment:

cuckoo said...

This makes me want to hear The Shat dramatically say "like a fart...in the wind".