In a Nutshell. Mini reviews of movies old and new. No fuss. No spoilers. And often no sleep.

Friday 25 May 2012

From Justin to Kelly (2003)

I knew from the start From Justin to Kelly would be awful, but I didn't know what sort of awful it would be. Now, after a long, torturous, alcohol infused night, I know that it's the very worst kind of bad film: the kind that is so exceedingly dull that even its complete and utter terribleness can't make it entertaining.

 From Justin to Kelly is basically the plot of a Hilary Duff music video extended from 3 minutes to 120. There are songs, which I think consist of free stock music combined with hastily scribbled down lyrics, and there are dance numbers, which I think were choreographed by 13 year olds. The film's one marvel, if you can call it that, is that its chemistry-less leads aren't even close to being the worst actors in the movie. Kudos to whoever dragged up people who could make them look good.

 0 even calling Justin Guarini Sideshow Bob can't save this movie out of 5

5 comments:

Dr Faustus said...

Two whole hours?! 0_0
Thank the Gods for alcohol.
I like how Cuckoo gets the blame. :)

cuckoo said...

I saw the 120 minutes thing too....and felt guilty for a second or two. :laugh:

cuckoo said...

I saw the 120 minutes thing too....and felt guilty for a second or two. :laugh:

Marceline said...

I'm pretty sure the 120 minutes thing is my fault, because it's listed as shorter on IMDB. I guess there's an extended edition? Looked it up and it sounds like that's what I watched. It's the only one I saw a torrent for.

cuckoo said...

:rofldata: An extended edition.