In a Nutshell. Mini reviews of movies old and new. No fuss. No spoilers. And often no sleep.

Thursday 5 April 2012

I LOVE YOU, MAN [2009]


I Love You, Man is a bromance comedy starring Paul Rudd and Jason Segel as the bonding bros whose camaraderie carries the whole film.
It's a predictable formula and a bit of a mess at times but provides enough smiles and light chuckles to win the heart over by the end. I didn't find myself laughing out loud as often as I expected to but the chemistry between the two leads held my attention and heart for the duration of the film.
It's a film that's easy to pick apart but hard not to like.

3 Hulk smashes out of 5

2 comments:

Borderline said...

Big fan of this bromance. It's hilarious without being too raunchy or offensive. Great casting as well.

4.5 out of 5 from me

You just don't see many blatant bromances.

cuckoo said...

A great little film.

I always seem to watch this one and Role Models, back to back.