In a Nutshell. Mini reviews of movies old and new. No fuss. No spoilers. And often no sleep.

Saturday 10 March 2012

Snakes on a Plane (2006)

I was expecting a film with some filler, what I got was filler with some film. I’d even prepared my brain before watching by parking it in the shitfest spot and hiding the key under the seat. Never again, not even while playing the drunken blindfold game. The strangest thing was some of the acting was passable. The script wasn’t. Sam Jackson managed to not ruin his career.
Still, what a title. We need more titles like that. Man in a Vest starring Bruce Willis. Cars That Go Fast starring Vin Diesel. Hell, yes!

0½ for Troy giving me a chuckle out of 5

2 comments:

cuckoo said...

"Man In A Vest" "Cars That Go Fast".

:rofldata: :rofldata:

Indeed.

Dr Faustus said...

I was being half ironic when I wrote those but tbh I'd watch them. :p Especially the Vin one.