In a Nutshell. Mini reviews of movies old and new. No fuss. No spoilers. And often no sleep.

Saturday 1 September 2018

The Crow: Salvation (2000)

The third Crow movie doesn't suck quite as much as its predecessor, but it's still a waste of precious time. The story has twenty-one-year-old antihero Alex (Eric Mabius), who's sent to the electric chair on a trumped-up murder charge, return from the grave to clear his name and find the real killer.
The film-makers had the good sense to abandon the weird piss-smog of City of Angels (1996), but it's still not something I'll want to watch twice.
On a side note, I burned my finger on an oven dish the same day that I watched the movie; my frantic rush toward the cold water tap (aka faucet) was more dramatically satisfying than anything onscreen had been.

1 bird's eye view out of 5

No comments: