In a Nutshell. Mini reviews of movies old and new. No fuss. No spoilers. And often no sleep.

Tuesday 6 October 2020

Those Who Do Not . . .

In September 2020 Blogger forced a complete dashboard overhaul upon all users of its service. As a desktop PC user, the push toward a phone + tablet style interface has greatly soured the joy I'd typically feel at creating posts.

In response, I'm lessening my Blogger activities. Presently, that means no more In a Nutshell for the foreseeable future. (I'm shutting the door, but keeping a light on.) I'm extremely proud of how it's evolved over the years and have really enjoyed the time spent on it, initially with companions and the final few years as a solo reviewer. Often, it helped me achieve peace.

Before I confront the Nutshell-shaped void that will no doubt be felt in my life, I want to sincerely thank everyone who made me laugh and/or took the time to read my ramblings. It was just a blog, but it was more than that, too.

- CLOSE -

No comments: