Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz. On the surface, this is a gigantic bag of Super Sentai cameos and fanservice. When the references aren’t call-backs, they’re knowing switcheroos. The core six Kyoryugers are a group of actors, who are also bounty hunters, that entangle themselves in a case involving Go-On Silver. Trading one female Sixth for another. I like that~ The conclusion is Ace Attorney-worthy and they even work in a nod to the value of toku as a whole. Still, I unfortunately can’t really recommend it to anyone who isn’t at least familiar with Kyoryuger.
All of the cameos are listed below the cut.
4 Western Shippers’ Wet-dreams Come To Life out of 5
Nutted by NEG.
Others from Kyoryuger:
- Kyoryu Violet’s suit actress
- Dogold’s voice actor
- Kiryuu Dantetsu / Kyoryu Silver II
- Usami Yoko — Komiya Arisa
- Takeshi Kuroki
- Joe Gibken / Gokai Blue
- Magis / Gosei Green
- A Biibi suit actress (same as Yayoi’s.)
- Umemori Genta / Shinken Gold
- Ishihara Gunpei / Go-On Black
- Suto Miu / Go-On Silver
- Yogostein’s voice actor (same as Dogold’s.)
- Kaze no Shizuka
- Sen / Deka Green
- Bitou Kouta / Hurricane Yellow
Long-time Director / Bit-part Actor
- Morota Satoshi
Credit to Tv-Nihon's wiki for the last two.